Saturday, April 25, 2009

What could of been and what was.

Well, I find it necessary to report on the last Sunday Mendo tournament. "Conditions were perfect"-Flight of the Conchords. Anyways, this day saw 8 excited people go out for a beautiful round. The first Frolers including: Myself (David), Parksalot, Rusty, and B-Run. The second group was: Jimmerson, Roy, Nate Dog, and Vincenzo. Well lets start with my round and what was: Birdies--hole 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 18. Pars--hole 2, 7, 8, 9, 13, 16, 17. Boges--None. Chain outs--hole 2 and 13. Well, I can't complain I shot an 11 down (8 under my handicap). Now lets consider what could of been if I would of chained IN on holes 2 and 13...I would of been 13 under...F*^*%! Well, I guess thats why we keep playing...right boys? I am forgetting the rest of the scores but I remember that B-Run came in second place and Rusty came in third. Well, I hate to bring it up (not really) but Rye Bread...I am knocking on the door again. I hope to see everyone tomorrow.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment