Sunday, November 29, 2009

Keep on Truckin'



Wow guys- what a becoming picture of me. My favorite hole too! I look like that "keep on truckin'" cartoon from the 60's. Who was that? The name is on the tip of my toungue- freaky freddie...umm..no...Robert Crumb! (I cheated on that one.) Anyway I doubt I will be able to defend my crown today, as I have come down with the swine/bird/turkey flu and should be mellow. Here is last weeks scores however, which I believe is the new MFC record for the three sorriest and rag tag score cards ever to be submitted. In terms of condition, not scores that is. Good thing I had a Costco pack of scotch tape. I shall now set my mucus clogged head to update our handicaps. Now, people, be kind, and let that Ace pool ride one more week!
-Coughsalot



No comments:

Post a Comment