Mendocino Frolf Club Patrons,
It was a fun Manchester weekend (wait, was that only one day?) with lots of food, fun, and frolicness but what did we really learn:
1. DaveyD likes Milk Duds.
2. Dirka/Dekendra puts on a great special tournament with Pinata and everything.
3. Parksadisc likes the Manchester course but isn't very good at setting "over under ace lines".
4. HemHaw is a good disc golfer (even on a course where he doesn't have to throw a thousand feet).
5. B-Run shows up for fun events.
6. Smelderberry likes Coors and Coors Light (thanks for the beer, Smelder!)
7. Brian Brody is a kind gentlemen letting Oroville take home at least one medal.
8. Jody Brody is not a kind woman and she took it to the field (Nice second place Jody!)
9. Despite Arvin Julius having to open a CVS in Azerbaijan he was still able to make the tournament and bring home a medal.
10. Alexander Supertramp got an ace and shot 100 down (WTF!)
11. Vince is really a queenie Indiana Jones.
12. Those silly Oroville guys sure know how to party and karoke.
13. Chimichangas covered in chilli make DaveyD have to make big doodies.
Hey, another big thank you and Kudus to Dirka for arranging the Special Tournament. Great idea with the Pinata stuffed with Milk Duds and Alcohol.