Monday, April 25, 2011

Who Would Win?

AJ? He shot -6...NO! Nate Dizzle Dog? He shot -3 (-5 his handy)...NO! DaveythemuthafuckaD? I shot -10...NO! Apparantly 10 under gets no play these days. Grilled G? He went 9 under on the front 9 and ended at -8...NO! ErinHemmiesHemulous? He shot an UNBELIEVABLE -15 with an ace (sorry ace pot lovers)...HELL NO! The winner on this day, who resurrected her disc golf carrer, would be none other then Lindsey the Linznater Hut Master L! Linz, as she was teaching 2 other women how to play the sport of frisbee golf, played an unfathomable -1 (8 under her handicap) round. For those of you who missed it on Sportcenter the interview went something like this...

David: So Linz, how did you do it?
Linz: Well David, I was born a winner and a natural disc golf champion. I will soon be traveling all across Guam to teach the sport of disc and instead of building houses I will be building frisbee golf courses which will all have my name in them. The first course will aptly be named, "Lindsey Rock City".
David: So Linz, how did it feel to win on this day?
Linz: Well David, it only felt natural. I took some time off the sport to work on my other hobbies including: kangaroo rescue in the outback, duct tape art, whale riding, miming, vodka drinking, and baking cookies but it was time for me to return to the game that I was born to do. This might sound weird but I was actually born with a frisbee in my hand and my first word (chuckle, chuckle) was frolf.
David: You were born with a frisbee in your hand? This must of been hard on your mother but unfortunately we are running out of time. Stuart, back to you in the studio.
Linz: David, I would like to say one more thing...I would like to thank my friends and family and all of the kangaroos I rescued in the outback for making this special day possible.
David: And there you have it, what a champion! Mia Hamm and the Williams sisters, eat your heart out.

daveyrockinthemicd

5 comments:

  1. Linz: Thanks, David. My real inspiration comes from Jesus, whose resurrection we honored on Easter Sunday Tourney with chocolate-bunny and candy-filled-egg CTPs. I would also like to add that G$$ had TWO ace-run bounce outs on holes 4 and 15. Unfortunately, as we all know, two half-aces do not make a whole ace. But G Money's round was awesome.
    David: Your math is spot on, Linz. Were there any other highlights?
    Linz: Actually, David, excluding Lori & Layla, who will, in time create endless competition for the chick record, ALL twelve players shot even or under their handis. So we're all winners in our own way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I need some of those candy filled egg CTPS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise Be, Linz, Praise BEEEEEE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. UNFORTUNATLY I MISSED THAT ROUND BUT I DID GET TO READ THE AMAZINGLY FUNNY STORY. SO I THANK YOUR FOR THAT AND CONGRATS TO YOU LINZ

    ReplyDelete