Friday, April 22, 2011

Steady Ed memorial in santa cruz

Both Amateur and Pro fields are limited to 150 players each. If the field becomes full, you will be put on a waiting list and notified if any spots become available. Currently, we have around 85 Am & 50 Pro registered players.

hey guys i am signed up for this tourney, i think Matthew mentioned being interested in heading down for this, Davey too ,Group trip??, anyone else want to head down maybe rent a vacay house for the weekend or somthing we could even rent a mini van for the weekend too it wouldnt be that much theres always good weekend deals on car rentals, ill be at tourney on sunday

5 comments:

  1. Dirka,
    Thanks for the post. Well, Parkweather (that's right the ParkMaster is back) and I were talking about the Master's Cup and it seems like he is in...as for me I am still on the fence. I have potential plans with an out of town friend but it may work out for me...I am just not sure. I am going to go on the NorCal website and see the schedule. See yas tomorrow.

    DaveyD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dirka,
    Did you play in this last year? I just looked at the website and it sounds fun. I guess there will be a cutoff and the top off of each division plays on Sunday and the bottom half goes home. What time is the round/rounds on Sunday? Is there more than one round on Sunday?

    DaveyD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey davey i did play in this last year but it was a little different they didnt do the sunday thing it was just one round each day for three days. it will be a blast though,

    ReplyDelete
  4. just wanted to say thanks to all of the club players advanced and beginner alike.
    you all are very helpful with getting us new players on track. Everyone has been awesome in giving advice and helping bring our game along just wanted to say thanks and i enjoy playing rounds with everyone. thanks Chris V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. J- cob is in for santa cruz. I am signed up. Let me know if anyone wants to carpool etc.

    ReplyDelete