Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunset Discin'

Can't beat these conditions Folks. Today's frolf tournament was Beautiful and sunny with NO wind. We had a casual showing with 11 peeps. The scores were casual as well, well except for Bryan..

Here were the non handi scores:
Terry +6 Tim +11
Rusty +3 Roy +2
Nate +7 Bryan -4
Brian +9 Jim -8
David -4 Erin -8
Tom -4

Bryan won the Handicap round with a -5, Roy came in second with -4 Jim and I tied for the overall with -8's and after three playoff holes I finally won! Nate won a new Star Wraith with a CTP throw on hole 12. Nate it's in my bag when I see you next. See you all next week.

I'm going to try and have current handicaps posted on the blog every Monday or Tuesday if Mathew is up for it.



2 comments:

  1. looks like a gorgeous afternoon for some disc. as usual...wish i could be there guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erin,

    Can you let us all know how we can become authors here? I've poked around and can't figure it out. I've already got a post ready to write, but can't find the invite you sent out, and the blog page doesn't seem to describe how to do it. Thanks!, Jim

    ReplyDelete