Tuesday, November 11, 2008

-Little Lake Tournament-

Sunday November 9th was an experiment. Would it be possible for our Sunday A course group to abandon the high school and try something new? You're damn right! Thanks to everyone who came to the pond course and had a good time. I had a lot of fun designing the course layout with Davey-D and even more fun watching people make some great throws and putts with what I thought would be a tougher course than it really was. Having an occasional change of pace and playing a new course is not only more fun, but it helps your golf game as well. I'm already contemplating how to improve the course layout, so when my turn to be TD rolls around we can all head back up the hill to play what I promise will be a more challenging disc golf course..

My only regret? No photos! and also all those lost discs...especially Roy's newly earned Ace disc.
Plans to siphon the pond and return lost discs is in the works. Thanks again everybody!

Oh yeah, here are the results:
Nate Dog won with an impressive -1 under, -7 under after hc.
Derrick claimed his second place prize with a -4 under after hc, nice one..
Tom and David tied for third at -3 after hc, and I won the overall purse with a -7 before hc.
No aces, come on people.
Hey Mathew, maybe we can come up with a way to post each players last 10 scores or something? Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment