Saturday, November 3, 2012

Time change for Mendo tourney

Well its that time of year again- the crappy time, when it gets dark early and cold and everybody gets sick and its hard to find time to disc.  Also its the time of year we start the mendo tourney at 2:30.  Keep in mind that the clock changes on Saturday night as well.  What does this all mean? I have no idea, but I would give myself about a 1 in 5 chance of figuring it all out at and getting to tourney on time.
  In other news: Derrick won Sunday A course with a bilstering -10. Whip came in second, and won the coveted towel-clippy-puller-backer-thingy.  I won a CTP and got a lousy $10.  Welcome to the double digit club d-roc, if you weren't a member already!!! (I am to lazy to check right now)
On Thursday- Greg tore some s$%t up at fort bragg and shot a -9, Chris V came in second.
Finally I am happy to report that in a doubles match held yesterday in Mendocino, the doubles course record for B course was broken.  Erin and I shot -15 in defeating Jim and David (who held the old record with Erin).  Yay us!

3 comments:

  1. Will there be a coast cup this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope so. Just starting to think about it-
    Wanna help organize?
    -PW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what the job consists of, but I'm willing to do what I can to help.

    ReplyDelete