Sunday, July 22, 2012

June 15=C Course Wins and June 22=Tups

Last Sunday June 15, 2012 the Mendocino Coast Frolf Club played C course and noone shot under par.  I forgot who won but many players were disappointed on their play.  Today June 22, 2012 a windy A Course was played and several people shot under par.  Jacob Tups won shooting -4 (7 under his handicap).  Raydin came in second place and generously donated his winnings to the MCFC.  The ace pot which was at $65 was raped and pillaged by Erin Hemulous when he smacked the chains on hole 13.  I didn't see this shot but I heard it was a flick right at it.  FYI-next week the MCFC will take its talents to Boonville to play the Boontfling.  Let's go MCFC...let's kick some Valley Ass! 

DaveyletsdrinklotsofbeerStein  

5 comments:

  1. It should be stated that Alex won tournament on June 15th C Course and SplattysWeather was at the bar before the other groups finished the round...well, at least a cold beer was waiting for me.

    DaveyD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booneville tomorrow, wed. Any takers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOONTFLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jimmy,
    Can you or someone else (if anyone else has a picture) post a picture of Dan (1st place Am 1) or J-Cobb (repeat winner of Masters). Although I love seeing my picture on the blog I guess it is time for greatness to fall. Boontfling was AWESOME...I had soooo much fun and the MFing Coast represented! GO MCFC.

    Davey D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the perfect pic of Dan. I can email it to anybody who is able to post it.



    -Wip

    ReplyDelete