Sunday, December 23, 2012

End of the World- Sunday tourney

Well, the end of the world turned out to be just about as eventful as Y2K- I guess thats a good thing.  Hopefully we can take a break from the world ending for a few years.  One thing that is ending is the year 2012.  This means a lot of things in the disc golf world- new bag tags, new memberships, etc.  I am considering getting a order of hotstamped discs for our 2013 membership package- I would love some input on what the design should be.
  Today is also the final A course round of the month, meaning the last bag tag challenge of the year.  Lets all get out and do this thing. Also, I encourage everyone to get into the christmas spirit and bring a CTP or several to make sure we are all winners today.
Finally, anyone know why our blog is suddenly getting spammed? Can anyone do anything to stop it? I don't really want to buy male enhancement products from peru...
(BTW I learned where the phrase spammed came from if anyone is curious)
-PW

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the write up VacationWeather. Calling all cars, calling all cars, I am looking for a ride back from San Francisco (or Oakland) on the night of January 3rd or January 4th(anytime). Will anyone be down in the Bay Area driving back to Mendo? I can pay half the gas, buy coffee, tell funny stories, and talk about all the medium level tournaments that I have come in second place in. Let me know if you or your friend can give me a ride. Thanks!

    DaveyD

    ReplyDelete